If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Beniamino Girimonte2 b. 15 Oct 1854, d. 29 Jul 1887|
|Mother||Maria Rosaria Aloisia Sisia2 b. 29 Sep 1854, d. c 1907|
Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte1
|Relationships||2nd great-uncle of William Joseph Girimonti III|
2nd cousin 3 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Domenica Basile b. 19 Apr 1887, d. 18 Dec 1959|
|Children||1.||Beniamino Girimonti+ b. 10 Jul 1906, d. 30 Oct 1963|
|2.||Joseph Peter Girimonti+ b. 4 Feb 1908, d. Feb 1976|
|3.||Louise Girimonte+ b. 7 Mar 1910, d. Jan 1973|
|4.||Pietro Joseph Girimonte+ b. 12 Mar 1912|
|5.||Ernesto Girimonte+ b. 27 Mar 1914, d. 16 Mar 2009|
|6.||Frank Girimonte+ b. 25 Sep 1916, d. 18 Jun 1987|
|7.||Alberto M. Girimonti+ b. 20 Jun 1919, d. 21 Jan 1972|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||3 Dec 2018|
- [S129] Birth record, Municipio di Casabona (KR), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Via Municipio, Casabona, Crotone, Calabria, Italy, 39.248056,16.957500.
- [S129] Birth record, birth record of Guglielmo Saverio.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 24-1228, Sheet 5A, Line 17-19.
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration), Serial Number: 1328, Order Number: 2527. Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City: http://www.italiangen.org/NYCmarriageresults.asp, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S3] Interview with Ernesto Girimonte , by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S109] LDS Microfilm.
- [S281] Declaration of Intention; National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C., USA.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD:3, ED:248, Sh: 1, WD: 2, PCT: 4.
- [S284] Naturalization Index for Eastern District of New York, Petition: 12190, Vol: 50, Certificate: 538731; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
- [S176] Military Records, WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S56] City Directory of New York, 1934 (New York: n.pub., 1934). Hereinafter cited as New York City Directory, 1934.
- [S42] Interview with Lillian Girimonti (162 Merritts Road, Farmingdale, NY 11735), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S26] Letter from Pietro Joseph Girimonte (42436 Sheldon Place, Clinton Township, MI 48038, USA) to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S38] Letter from Giuseppe Antonio Girimonti to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S69] Death Record Index of New York City, LDS Family History Library, 35 NE Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Hereinafter cited as Death Record Index of New York City.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.