If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Ernesto Pasquale Gerimonti b. 11 Mar 1883, d. 17 Jul 1937|
|Mother||Rosina Argento b. Feb 1892, d. Feb 1964|
Giuseppe Antonio Girimonti
|Relationships||1st cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Filomena L. Lovaglio b. 1919, d. Mar 1987|
|Children||1.||Barbara A. Girimonti+|
|2.||John J. Girimonti+ b. 24 Feb 1944, d. 4 Jul 1990|
|3.||Stephen J. Girimonti+|
|Joan Rose ? b. 25 Jun 1933, d. 25 Feb 2002|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Information Source||Data Contributors Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||1 Jul 2014|
- [S38] Letter from Giuseppe Antonio Girimonti to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322465 #29347, LDS Family History Library.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 1, ED 15, AD 11, Page 4, Line 14 - 21.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 24-710, Sheet 11A, Lines 28-29.
- [S186] Death Record of Connecticut, USA.
- [S110] Database America People Search, online http://api2-2.databaseamerica.com
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.