If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Ernesto Pasquale Gerimonti b. 11 Mar 1883, d. 17 Jul 1937|
|Mother||Rosina Argento b. Feb 1892, d. Feb 1964|
Jeanette R. Girimonte
|Relationships||1st cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Birth*||3 February 1925||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA1|
|Address*||5 Berard Blvd., Oakdale, New York, USA|
|(Daughter) Census||1 June 1925||(Head of Household) Ernest Girimonti, Rose Girimonti; 164 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.693449,-73.956876G2|
|(Daughter) Census||16 April 1940||(Head of Household) Rosina Argento; 67 Tompkins Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.697315,-73.946679G; Rent: $35 / Month3|
|Marriage*||?||(Groom) Jack DiMaio4|
|SSN*||before 1951||New York, USA; 062-20-47235|
|Death*||3 February 2006||Cause: Alzheimers Disease6|
|Jack DiMaio d. 2008|
|Children||1.||Jack DiMaio Jr.+|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||28 Dec 2013|
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322469 #6024, LDS Family History Library.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 1, ED 15, AD 11, Page 4, Line 14 - 21.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 24-710, Sheet 11A, Lines 36-41.
- [S8] Letter from Jeanette R. Girimonte to William Joseph Girimonti III, Tel:(516) 567-7194.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S235] Joyce Girimonti Saunders (#334), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.