If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Battista Argento b. 27 Jan 1862, d. 12 Nov 1941|
|Mother||Eugenia Sandrini b. 10 Apr 1869, d. 23 Aug 1934|
|Relationship||2nd great-aunt of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Ernesto Pasquale Gerimonti b. 11 Mar 1883, d. 17 Jul 1937|
|Children||1.||John B. Girimonti+ b. 25 Jun 1915, d. 28 Nov 1995|
|2.||Giuseppe Antonio Girimonti+ b. 20 Jul 1917|
|3.||Luisa Girimonti+ b. 27 May 1919, d. 2 Feb 1985|
|4.||Beniamino Girimonti b. 6 May 1921, d. 20 Oct 1930|
|5.||Ernest Girimonti Jr.+ b. 15 Jan 1923, d. 30 Jun 1976|
|6.||Jeanette R. Girimonte+ b. 3 Feb 1925, d. 3 Feb 2006|
|9.||Benjamin M. Girimonti+|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||15 Mar 2018|
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S203] U.S. Federal Census (1900), WD2, SD2, ED15, SH4A, LN21 - 27.
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S455] New York State Census (1915), Block 13, ED 14, AD 11, Page 21, Line 18-19.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 1, ED 15, AD 11, Page 4, Line 14 - 21.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 24-710, Sheet 11A, Lines 36-41.
- [S33] Interview with Ronald J. Girimonti (31 Old Brook Road, Dix Hills, New York, 11746 USA), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.