If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Ernesto Pasquale Gerimonti b. 11 Mar 1883, d. 17 Jul 1937|
|Mother||Rosina Argento b. Feb 1892, d. Feb 1964|
|Relationships||1st cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Education*||Highest Level: Grammar School1|
|SSN*||New York, USA; 121-05-81252|
|Anecdote*||Another explanation of his nickname, "La Gatto" refers to his being with many women.3|
|Anecdote||Was a cat-burgler, hence the name: "La Gatto"4|
|Baptism||before 1915||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA|
|Birth*||25 June 1915||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA3|
|(Witness) Address||12 September 1918||(Resident) Ernesto Pasquale Gerimonti; 164 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA5|
|(Witness) Census||9 January 1920||Ernesto Pasquale Gerimonti; 164 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA6|
|(Son) Census||1 June 1925||(Head of Household) Ernest Girimonti, Rose Girimonti; 164 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.693449,-73.956876G7|
|Milit-Beg*||22 March 1943||Rank: Private, Branch: U.S. Army8,1|
|Milit-End*||20 August 1943||8|
|Death*||28 November 1995||Bay Shore, Suffolk, New York, USA; Heart Attack3|
|Burial*||30 November 1995||Calverton National Cemetery, 210 Princeton Boulevard, Calverton, Suffolk, New York, USA; Section 17 Site 23298|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||11 Jan 2014|
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S39] Medicare Records.
- [S33] Interview with Ronald J. Girimonti (31 Old Brook Road, Dix Hills, New York, 11746 USA), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S3] Interview with Ernesto Girimonte , by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 1, ED 15, AD 11, Page 4, Line 14 - 21.
- [S215] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2004 [DATABASE ON-LINE]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.