If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte b. 25 Sep 1878, d. 17 Dec 1940|
|Mother||Domenica Basile b. 19 Apr 1887, d. 18 Dec 1959|
|Relationships||1st cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Birth||10 March 1914||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA1|
|Birth||20 March 1914||2|
|Birth*||27 March 1914||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA3|
|(Witness) Address||19 October 1914||(Resident) Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte, (Resident) Domenica Basile; 86 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.695833,-73.957222G1|
|(Witness) Census||3 January 1920||Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte; 137 Spencer Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA4|
|(Witness) Census||10 April 1930||Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte; 189 Spencer Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA5|
|Marriage*||28 August 1934||(Bride) Patricia Stepcik; Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA6|
|Address*||Ernest Girimonte, 52-74 73rd Street, Maspeth, New York, USA|
|Marriage||11 October 1936||(Bride) Patricia Stepcik; Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; #175057|
|Death*||16 March 2009||8,9|
|Patricia Stepcik b. 28 Apr 1914, d. 28 Apr 1968|
|Children||1.||Johanna C. Girimonte+|
|2.||William A. Girimonte+ b. 9 Feb 1937, d. 6 Nov 2013|
|4.||Louise Girimonte+ b. 19 Nov 1941, d. 5 Dec 1982|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Information Source||Data Contributors Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||18 Jan 2014|
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S502] United States Public Records Index, online http://familysearch.org. Hereinafter cited as U.S. Public Records Index.
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322463 #13196, LDS Family History Library.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD:3, ED:248, Sh: 1, WD: 2, PCT: 4.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S3] Interview with Ernesto Girimonte , by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City: http://www.italiangen.org/NYCmarriageresults.asp, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S480] Dina PAVIA (#4102), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Dina PAVIA (#4102)."
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.