If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Ernesto Pasquale Gerimonti b. 11 Mar 1883, d. 17 Jul 1937|
|Mother||Rosina Argento b. Feb 1892, d. Feb 1964|
|Relationships||1st cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Birth*||15 January 1923||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA1|
|(Son) Census||1 June 1925||(Head of Household) Ernest Girimonti, Rose Girimonti; 164 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.693449,-73.956876G2|
|Occupation*||circa 1940||Helper, Automobile Accessories Factory3|
|(Son) Census||16 April 1940||(Head of Household) Rosina Argento; 67 Tompkins Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.697315,-73.946679G; Rent: $35 / Month3|
|Description*||before 6 February 1943||Height: 5'8", Weight: 142 lbs.4|
|Education*||before 6 February 1943||Highest Completed: 2 Years High School4|
|Milit-Beg*||6 February 1943||New York, New York, New York, USA; Branch: U.S. Army|
Rank: Private First Class, Drafted4,5
|Burial*||30 June 1976||Long Island National Cemetery, 2040 Wellwood Avenue, Farmingdale, Suffolk, New York, USA; Section 2p Site 2793 - Same as son Craig5|
|Death*||30 June 1976||6|
|Filomena N. Cariddi|
|Children||1.||Carol Ann Girimonti+|
|3.||Ernest B. Girimonti III+|
|5.||Craig Patrick Girimonti b. 14 Mar 1968, d. 15 Mar 1968|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2014|
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322468 #2851, LDS Family History Library.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 1, ED 15, AD 11, Page 4, Line 14 - 21.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 24-710, Sheet 11A, Lines 36-41.
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S525] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
- [S38] Letter from Giuseppe Antonio Girimonti to William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.