If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Beniamino Girimonte2 b. 15 Oct 1854, d. 29 Jul 1887|
|Mother||Maria Rosaria Aloisia Sisia2 b. 29 Sep 1854, d. c 1907|
Francesco Antonio Gerimonte1
Francesco Girimonti (#9)
|Relationships||Great-grandfather of William Joseph Girimonti III|
2nd cousin 3 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Maria Argento b. 2 Apr 1894, d. 14 Apr 1970|
|Children||1.||Benjamin Girimonti+ b. 1 Jan 1912, d. 20 Jul 1977|
|3.||Josephine Girimonte+ b. 15 Aug 1918, d. 30 Jan 2001|
|4.||Lillian Girimonti+ b. 2 May 1920, d. 25 Feb 2001|
|5.||William J. Girimonti Sr.+ b. 2 Jun 1923, d. 2 Feb 2011|
|6.||Giovannina C. Girimonti+ b. 11 Jun 1925, d. 27 Dec 1998|
|7.||Joseph J. Girimonte Sr.+ b. 24 Sep 1928, d. 4 Jul 2002|
|8.||Frank T. Girimonte Jr.+ b. 26 Jun 1931, d. 15 Jul 2000|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)
|Last Edited||16 Aug 2014|
- [S367] Atti di Nascita di Zinga, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italia,
1823 - 1841: #2014307 (item 5)
1842 - 1865: #2014308
1866 - 1870: #2163924
1871 - 1873: Missing
1874 - 1910: #2163924.
- [S367] Atti di Nascita di Zinga (CZ), Calabria, Italia: Birth Record of Francesco (#9).
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S254] U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 [database on-line], 2007,Serial Number: U2093, Ancestry.com.
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S281] Declaration of Intention; National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C., USA.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S285] Naturalisation Record; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
- [S455] New York State Census (1915), Block 13, ED 14, AD 11, Page 21, Line 48-50.
- [S176] Military Records, WW I Draft Registration Card, 14 E.D., 11 A.D., Princinct 156.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S56] City Directory of New York, 1934 (New York: n.pub., 1934). Hereinafter cited as New York City Directory, 1934.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 24-1237, Sheet 1B, Lines 54-61.
- [S42] Interview with Lillian Girimonti (162 Merritts Road, Farmingdale, NY 11735), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S49] Tombstone, St. Charles Cemetary, Pinelawn, Suffolk, New York, USA; William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.