If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Francesco Antonio Gerimonte b. 20 Aug 1885, d. 9 Sep 1982|
|Mother||Maria Argento b. 2 Apr 1894, d. 14 Apr 1970|
|Relationships||Great-uncle of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Birth*||26 June 1931||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA1|
|(Son) Census||21 April 1940||(Head of Household) Francesco Antonio Gerimonte; 544 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.693854,-73.962467G; Rent: $28 per month2|
|SSN*||before 1951||New York, USA; 113-22-25413|
|Address*||2000||21 East 3rd Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA4,5|
|Death*||15 July 2000||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA3|
|Burial*||31 July 2000||Green-Wood Cemetery, 500 25th Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; Lot: 44704, Section: 29, Grave: 376|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||3 May 2014|
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322472 #23817, LDS Family History Library.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 24-1237, Sheet 1B, Lines 54-61.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S110] Database America People Search, online http://api2-2.databaseamerica.com
- [S225] Whitepages.com, online http://http://whitepages.com
- [S532] Green-Wood Cemetery, online http://www.green-wood.com. Hereinafter cited as Green-Wood Cemetery.
- [S53] Interview with Jeanne DiGangi (132-46 114th Place, South Ozone Park, New York 11420), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.