If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Francesco Antonio Gerimonte b. 20 Aug 1885, d. 9 Sep 1982|
|Mother||Maria Argento b. 2 Apr 1894, d. 14 Apr 1970|
|Relationships||Great-uncle of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||1 Jul 2012|
- [S54] Interview with William J. Girimonti Sr. (132-46 114th Place, Ozone Park, NY 11420), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322462 #128, LDS Family History Library.
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S455] New York State Census (1915), Block 13, ED 14, AD 11, Page 21, Line 48-50.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S38] Letter from Giuseppe Antonio Girimonti to William Joseph Girimonti III, Research yielded no such information.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S56] City Directory of New York, 1934 (New York: n.pub., 1934). Hereinafter cited as New York City Directory, 1934.
- [S49] Tombstone, St. Charles Cemetary, Pinelawn, Suffolk, New York, USA; William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.