If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Francesco Antonio Gerimonte b. 20 Aug 1885, d. 9 Sep 1982|
|Mother||Maria Argento b. 2 Apr 1894, d. 14 Apr 1970|
|Relationships||Great-uncle of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|SSN*||New York, USA, 40.753333,-73.937778G; 079-20-22591|
|Birth*||24 September 1928||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA2|
|(Son) Census||5 April 1930||(Head of Household) Francesco Antonio Gerimonte; 96 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.695278,-73.957222G3|
|(Son) Census||21 April 1940||(Head of Household) Francesco Antonio Gerimonte; 544 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.693854,-73.962467G; Rent: $28 per month4|
|Marriage*||(Bride) Lillian Abreau|
|Address*||2200 Roosevelt Avenue, East Meadow, New York, USA5|
|Milit-Beg*||8 November 1950||Branch: U.S. Army, Rank: Corporal6|
|Milit-End*||12 September 1952||6|
|Death*||4 July 2002||7,8|
|Burial*||9 July 2002||Calverton National Cemetery, 210 Princeton Boulevard, Calverton, Suffolk, New York, USA; Section 25 Site 14146|
|Lillian Abreau b. 1941|
|Children||1.||Joseph Girimonte Jr.+|
|2.||Frank Girimonti b. 27 Jun 1957, d. 11 Jul 1986|
|3.||Steven M. Girimonte+|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2014|
- [S39] Medicare Records.
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322470 #38964, LDS Family History Library.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 24-1237, Sheet 1B, Lines 54-61.
- [S110] Database America People Search, online http://api2-2.databaseamerica.com
- [S215] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2004 [DATABASE ON-LINE]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.