If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte b. 25 Sep 1878, d. 17 Dec 1940|
|Mother||Domenica Basile b. 19 Apr 1887, d. 18 Dec 1959|
|Relationships||1st cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|SSN*||New York, USA; 101-07-17381,2|
|Birth||19 June 1919||3|
|Birth*||20 June 1919||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA4|
|(Witness) Census||3 January 1920||Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte; 137 Spencer Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA5|
|(Witness) Census||10 April 1930||Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte; 189 Spencer Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA6|
|Occupation*||1940||Assembler, Horn Factory7|
|(Witness) Census||5 April 1940||Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte, Domenica Basile; 191 Spencer Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA7|
|Description*||before 14 May 1941||Height: 5'7", Weight: 146 lbs.8|
|Education*||before 14 May 1941||Completed: 1 year of High School8|
|Milit-Beg*||14 May 1941||Jamaica, Queens, New York, USA; Drafted, Rank: Private3,8|
|Milit-End*||23 September 1945||Branch: U.S. Army, Rank: Technical Sergeant3|
|Marriage*||before 1946||(Bride) Mary Bianco|
|Marriage*||circa 1948||(Bride) Ann ?9|
|PropertyPurchase*||6 July 1966||(Buyer) Ann ?; 229-19 148th Avenue, Rosedale, Queens, New York, USA, 40.656111,-73.752222G10|
|Address*||6 July 1966||Ann ?; 229-19 148th Avenue, Rosedale, Queens, New York, USA, 40.656111,-73.752222G10|
|Death*||21 January 1972||1,3|
|Burial*||24 January 1972||Long Island National Cemetery, 2040 Wellwood Avenue, Farmingdale, Suffolk, New York, USA; Section I Site 12335c3|
|Ann ? b. 19 Jun 1924, d. 26 Apr 1992|
|Children||1.||Steven A. Girimonte|
|2.||Linda A. Girimonte+|
|3.||Daniel F. Girimonte+|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2014|
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S215] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2004 [DATABASE ON-LINE]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322466 #23786, LDS Family History Library.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD:3, ED:248, Sh: 1, WD: 2, PCT: 4.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 24-1228, Sheet 5A, Line 17-19.
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data., First child of second marriage was born in 1949, so assumed to be married one year prior.
- [S434] Property Deed of New York City: Block: 13709, Lot: 28, New York City Department of Finance, One Center Street, 22nd Floor, New York, New York, 10007. Hereinafter cited as Property Deed of New York City.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.