If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte b. 25 Sep 1878, d. 17 Dec 1940|
|Mother||Domenica Basile b. 19 Apr 1887, d. 18 Dec 1959|
|Relationships||1st cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|SSN*||New York, USA; 095-05-8202|
|Name Variation||Pietro J. Girimonte1|
|Birth*||4 February 1908||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA2,3,1|
|(Witness) Address||19 October 1914||(Resident) Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte, (Resident) Domenica Basile; 86 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.695833,-73.957222G3|
|(Witness) Census||3 January 1920||Guglielmo Saverio Girimonte; 137 Spencer Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA4|
|Marriage*||24 February 1929||(Bride) Katherine J. Bruschi; Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; #34275|
|Occupation*||1934||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; Taxi Driver6|
|Address*||1934||Pietro Girimonti, 13 Stockton Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA6|
|Death*||February 1976||Walden, New York, USA7|
|Burial*||February 1976||New York, USA|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||11 Jan 2014|
- [S502] United States Public Records Index, online http://familysearch.org. Hereinafter cited as U.S. Public Records Index.
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322460 #04554, LDS Family History Library.
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD:3, ED:248, Sh: 1, WD: 2, PCT: 4.
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S56] City Directory of New York, 1934 (New York: n.pub., 1934). Hereinafter cited as New York City Directory, 1934.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.