If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Vincenzo Mazza1 b. c 1863|
Vincenza Teodora Mazza1
|Gaetano Girimonti b. 3 Feb 1888, d. 12 Feb 1953|
|2.||Francesco Girimonti+ b. 1 May 1917, d. 20 Sep 2001|
|3.||Joseph Edward Girimont+ b. 15 Nov 1920, d. 6 May 2004|
|4.||John Girimont+ b. 7 Nov 1922, d. 9 Feb 2007|
|5.||Charles Joseph Girimont+|
|6.||Victor Girimont b. 15 Feb 1926|
|7.||Louis Edward Girimont+|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||B3 - Rosario Girimonte (#1315) (c1769 - )|
|Last Edited||1 Dec 2018|
- [S107] Birth Record, Municipio di Caccuri (KR), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Caccuri, Crotone, Calabria, Italy.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S109] LDS Microfilm.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), V1, ED13, S6, L53.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 1-11, Sheet 1A, Line 39-40 & Sheet 1B, Line 41-48.
- [S254] U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 [database on-line], 2007,Serial Number: U1432, Ancestry.com.
- [S25] Letter from Victor Girimont (3809 Schiller Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44109) to William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.