If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Gaetano Girimonti b. 3 Feb 1888, d. 12 Feb 1953|
|Mother||Vincenza Teodora Mazza b. 3 Sep 1891, d. 27 Dec 1981|
|Military*||Branch: U.S. Army, WWII|
|Birth*||1 May 1917||Boomer, Fayette, West Virginia, USA2|
|(Witness) Census||January 1920||Gaetano Girimonti; Pleasant, Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA3|
|Name Variation||January 1920||Frank Girimont4|
|(Witness) Census||15 April 1930||Gaetano Girimonti; Improved Concrete Road, Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA5|
|Occupation*||circa 1940||Coal Loader, Coal Mine6|
|(Son) Census||2 April 1940||(Head of Household) Gaetano Girimonti, Vincenza Teodora Mazza; Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA6|
|Address*||Frank Girimont, Rt. 1 Box 350, Flemington, West Virginia, USA|
|(Record Signatory) Death||12 February 1953||(Deceased) Gaetano Girimonti; St. Mary's Hospital, Clarksburg, Harrison, West Virginia, USA; Cause: Pneumonia; Pulmonary Fibrosis; Emphysema7|
|Death*||20 September 2001||1|
|Burial*||I O O F Cemetery, Flemington, West Virginia, USA1|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||C8 - Francesco Girimonte (#5663) (c1754 - 1816)|
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2014|
- [S525] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
- [S73] Birth Record Index of Fayette County, West Virginia, USA (Salt Lake City: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints), 0584755 L23. Hereinafter cited as Birth Record Index of Fayette County, WV.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), V1, ED13, S6, L53.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), V1, ED13, S6, L55.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 1-11, Sheet 1A, Line 39-40 & Sheet 1B, Line 41-48.
- [S267] Death Record of West Virginia, USA, #1534. Hereinafter cited as Death Record of West Virginia, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.