If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Gaetano Girimonti b. 3 Feb 1888, d. 12 Feb 1953|
|Mother||Vincenza Teodora Mazza b. 3 Sep 1891, d. 27 Dec 1981|
|Birth*||7 November 1922||Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA1,2|
|(Witness) Census||15 April 1930||Gaetano Girimonti; Improved Concrete Road, Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA3|
|(Son) Census||2 April 1940||(Head of Household) Gaetano Girimonti, Vincenza Teodora Mazza; Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA4|
|Address||1943||634 Fifth Avenue, Coraopolis, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, USA5|
|Milit-Beg*||9 January 1943||Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, USA; U.S. Army |
Serial No.: 334185975,2
|Military*||between 9 January 1943 and 26 June 1943||Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, USA; Domestic Service5|
|Military||between 27 June 1943 and 10 January 1945||Foreign Service5|
|Military||between 11 January 1945 and 19 November 1945||Camp Gruber, Oklahoma, USA; Domestic Service5|
|Milit-End*||19 November 1945||Camp Gruber, Oklahoma, USA5,2|
|Address||1950||6824 Edna Avenue, Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA5|
|Military||4 May 1950||Compensation received: $4305|
John Girimont (#707)
WWII Veteran Compensation
04 May 1950
|Address*||circa 2005||15555 S Avenida Haley, Sahuarita, Arizona, USA6|
|Death*||9 February 2007||2|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||C8 - Francesco Girimonte (#5663) (c1754 - 1816)|
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2014|
- [S25] Letter from Victor Girimont (3809 Schiller Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44109) to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 1-11, Sheet 1A, Line 39-40 & Sheet 1B, Line 41-48.
- [S522] Veteran Compensation Applications, WWII,1950 [database on-line] (Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.). Hereinafter cited as Veteran Compensation Applications, WWII,1950.
- [S225] Whitepages.com, online http://http://whitepages.com
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.