If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
Ross C. Girimont
#553, b. 22 December 1917, d. 30 August 1988
|SSN*||West Virginia, USA; 232-18-28181 |
|Description*||Deep blue eyes |
|Birth*||22 December 1917||Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA2 |
|Baptism||before 1918||Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA |
|Occupation*||Retired Mill Foreman |
|Birth||22 December 1918||3 |
|(Witness) Census||26 January 1920||Michele Domenico Girimonte; Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA; V1, ED13, S6, L454 |
|(Witness) Census||15 April 1930||Michele Domenico Girimonte; Improved Concrete Road, Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA5 |
|Milit-Beg*||7 January 1944||U.S. Navy, Pacific theater3 |
|Milit-End*||23 November 1945||3 |
|Death*||30 August 1988||Fayetteville, Fayette, West Virginia, USA; Cause: Gall bladder surgery6 |
|Burial*||September 1988||West Virginia, USA |
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S44] Interview with Charles Rowen Girimont (2836 State Route 41, Hillsboro, Ohio 45133, USA), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S27] CDB INFOTEK COMPUTRACE, online unknown url.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.