If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||William Clear2 b. s Dec 1848|
|Mother||Catherine Scully2 b. c 1866, d. 1912|
|Relationship||Great-grandmother of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Georgios D. Maniotis b. 23 Apr 1892, d. a 1948|
|Children||1.||Mary Maniotis b. 18 May 1913, d. Apr 1978|
|2.||James Maniotis+ b. 14 Aug 1914, d. 15 Nov 1983|
|5.||Elizabeth Maniotis+ b. Oct 1919, d. 3 Dec 1968|
|6.||William George Maniotis Sr.+ b. 1 Feb 1922, d. 17 Apr 1984|
|7.||Helen Irene Maniotis+ b. 9 Jun 1923, d. Jun 1983|
|8.||Irene Ann Maniotis+ b. 8 Feb 1925, d. 27 Oct 1996|
|9.||Josephine Maniotis+ b. 6 Jul 1925, d. 12 Aug 1977|
|10.||Catherine Maniotis+ b. Oct 1926|
|11.||Thomas Michael Maniotis+ b. 24 Nov 1928, d. 8 Mar 1986|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)|
|Last Edited||22 Mar 2018|
- [S366] Ireland, Civil Registration Births Index, 1864-1958, Birth Index, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA; htt://www.ancestry.com. Hereinafter cited as Ireland, Civil Registration Births Index.
- [S308] Marriage Record of Nassau County, New York, Certificate #2679, http://www.italiangen.org/nassaucountymarriage.stm
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), ED 1488; AD 23; Sheet 27; Line: 4 - 11.
- [S15] Interview with Alice Joyce (32D Edgewater Park, Bronx, New York 10465, USA), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S146] Death Record of California, USA, online http://vitals.rootsweb.com/ca/death/search.cgi, Death record of Daughter, Irene. Hereinafter cited as Death Record of California, USA.
- [S377] Elizabeth Clear, Birth Certificate of Elizabeth Clear 10395711 (26 May 1890).
- [S447] Census of Ireland (1901).
- [S308] Marriage Record of Nassau County, New York: Vol. 1, Page 536, Certificate 2679.
- [S93] Tombstone Inscription.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data.
- [S455] New York State Census (1915), Block 1, ED 39, AD 30, Page 9, Line 12-17.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930), SD 36; ED 52-81; SH 8-9.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 3-572, Sheet 3B, Lines 47-54.
- [S634] New York, New York, Death Index, 1949-1965. Hereinafter cited as New York City Death Index, 1949-1965.
- [S1] Tombstone, St. Raymond's Cemetary, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.826111,-73.823333; William Joseph Girimonti III, Buried with daughter, Josephine Maniotis (#117) Burial Plot: Grave 12, Section 17, Range 29.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.