If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Georgios D. Maniotis b. 23 Apr 1892, d. a 1948|
|Mother||Elizabeth Clear b. 24 Apr 1890, d. 23 May 1949|
|Relationship||Great-uncle of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Josephine Bruno b. 10 Nov 1924, d. 8 Dec 1994|
|5.||William Paul Maniotis Jr. b. 20 Jul 1947|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Last Edited||22 Mar 2018|
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930), SD 36; ED 52-81; SH 8-9.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 3-572, Sheet 3B, Lines 47-54.
- [S264] National Archives and Records Administration. U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [DATABASE ON-LINE]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original data: Electronic Army Serial Number Merged File, 1938-1946 [ARCHIVAL DATABASE]; World War II Army Enlistment Records; Records of the National Archives and Records Administration, Record Group 64; National Archives at College Park, College Park, MD.
- [S215] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2004 [DATABASE ON-LINE]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
- [S633] New York, New York, Marriage License Indexes, 1907-1905. Hereinafter cited as New York City Marriage License Index (1907-1995).
- [S309] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi. Hereinafter cited as Find A Grave.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.