If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
Thomas Michael Maniotis1
#162, b. 24 November 1928, d. 8 March 1986
|Birth*||24 November 1928||Bay Shore, Suffolk, New York, USA2 |
|Baptism||1929||New York, USA |
|(Witness) Census||9 April 1930||Georgios D. Maniotis, Elizabeth Clear; 22 Burchell Avenue, Bay Shore, Suffolk, New York, USA, 40.726389,-73.254444G3 |
|(Witness) Address||9 April 1930||(Resident) George Maniotis, (Resident) Bessie Clear; 22 Burchell Avenue, Bay Shore, Suffolk, New York, USA, 40.726389,-73.254444G; Renting house at $40 per month4 |
|(Son) Census||4 April 1940||(Head of Household) Elizabeth Maniotis; 1429 Bryant Avenue, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.830924,-73.888829G; Rent: $33 / Month5 |
|Death*||8 March 1986||Jacobi Hospital, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA2 |
|Burial*||11 March 1986||St. Raymond's Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.835833,-73.833889G2 |
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Last Edited||22 Mar 2018|
- [S603] Ancestry.com. U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015., online unknown url. Hereinafter cited as Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S15] Interview with Alice Joyce (32D Edgewater Park, Bronx, New York 10465, USA), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930), SD 36; ED 52-81; SH 8-9.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 3-572, Sheet 3B, Lines 47-54.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.