If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
#112, b. 6 July 1925, d. 12 August 1977
|Birth*||6 July 1925||Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA; #80861|
|(Witness) Address||9 April 1930||(Resident) George Maniotis, (Resident) Bessie Clear; 22 Burchell Avenue, Bay Shore, Suffolk, New York, USA, 40.726389,-73.254444G; Renting house at $40 per month2 |
|(Witness) Census||9 April 1930||Georgios D. Maniotis, Elizabeth Clear; 22 Burchell Avenue, Bay Shore, Suffolk, New York, USA, 40.726389,-73.254444G3 |
|(Daughter) Census||4 April 1940||(Head of Household) Elizabeth Maniotis; 1429 Bryant Avenue, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.830924,-73.888829G; Rent: $33 / Month4 |
|Marriage*||circa 1943||(Groom) Dominic Anthony LaCalamito |
|Marriage License||7 July 1943||(Groom) Dominic Anthony LaCalamito; Bronx, New York, USA; #66685|
|Note*||Lived/worked for a time in Maryland ABT 1951 |
|Marriage*||(Groom) Andrew Borrusso |
|Death*||12 August 1977||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA6 |
|Burial*||17 August 1977||St. Raymond's Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.835833,-73.833889G6 |
- [S50] Births, Deaths & Marriages, Film #: 1322469, LDS Family History Library, 35 NE Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930), SD 36; ED 52-81; SH 8-9.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 3-572, Sheet 3B, Lines 47-54.
- [S633] New York, New York, Marriage License Indexes, 1907-1905. Hereinafter cited as New York City Marriage License Index (1907-1995).
- [S1] Tombstone, St. Raymond's Cemetary, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.826111,-73.823333; William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.