If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Giosafatto Lacalamita1 b. 22 Feb 1889, d. 1 Jun 1955|
|Mother||Caterina Losquadro1 b. 4 Jan 1899, d. 14 Jul 1982|
Dominic Anthony LaCalamito1
|Relationships||Grandfather of William Joseph Girimonti III|
Great-uncle of Daniel Lux
|Illness*||Had polio as a child which left him crippled.|
|SSN*||New York, USA; 095-16-72442|
|Birth*||25 May 1920||Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA2,3|
|(Son) Census||1 June 1925||(Head of Household) Joseph Lacalamito, Katie Lacalamito; 1082 Hall Place, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.825739,-73.897144G4|
|(Son) Census||15 April 1930||Giosafatto Lacalamita; 1116 Intervale Avenue, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.826667,-73.896389G5|
|(Son) Census||4 April 1940||(Head of Household) Giosafatto Lacalamita, Caterina Losquadro; 1148 Tiffany Street, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.827500,-73.895000G1|
|Marriage*||circa 1943||(Bride) Josephine Maniotis|
|Marriage License||7 July 1943||(Bride) Josephine Maniotis; Bronx, New York, USA; #66686|
|Death*||1 April 1979||Tampa, Hillsborough, Florida, USA; #314552,3|
|Burial*||Woodlawn Cemetery, Tampa, Hillsborough, Florida, USA7|
|Josephine Maniotis b. 6 Jul 1925, d. 12 Aug 1977|
|Children||1.||Catherine LaCalamita+ b. 23 Oct 1945, d. 12 Mar 1978|
|2.||Josephine LaCalamito b. 5 Nov 1947, d. c 1949|
|3.||Irene LaCalamito+ b. 6 Jul 1950, d. 6 Jul 2018|
|4.||William Sam LaCalamito+|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)|
|Last Edited||22 Mar 2018|
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 3-592, Sheet 5B, Line 47-56.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S185] Death Record of Florida, USA, online http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll. Hereinafter cited as Death Record of Florida, USA.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 3, ED 4, AD 5, Page 5, Line 1-6.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S633] New York, New York, Marriage License Indexes, 1907-1905. Hereinafter cited as New York City Marriage License Index (1907-1995).
- [S309] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi. Hereinafter cited as Find A Grave.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.