If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Domenicantonio Lacalamita b. 4 Apr 1857, d. 13 Nov 1929|
|Mother||Maria Filippa Zencola b. 18 Feb 1861, d. 16 Jan 1922|
|Relationships||Great-grandfather of William Joseph Girimonti III|
Great-grandfather of Daniel Lux
|Caterina Losquadro b. 4 Jan 1899, d. 14 Jul 1982|
|Children||1.||Dominic Anthony LaCalamito+11 b. 25 May 1920, d. 1 Apr 1979|
|2.||William Joseph LaCalamito b. 1922, d. 21 Jan 1945|
|3.||Frank LaCalamito b. 6 Oct 1923, d. 9 Aug 2004|
|4.||Maria LaCalamita+ b. 7 Apr 1925, d. 24 Jun 2004|
|6.||Gerard LaCalamito+ b. 10 Sep 1928, d. 16 Jul 2007|
|7.||John LaCalamito b. c Jan 1930|
|8.||Vincenzo LaCalamito Sr.+ b. 18 Sep 1931, d. 16 Feb 2006|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)|
|Last Edited||22 Mar 2018|
- [S547] Birth Record, Municipio di Altamura (BA), Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Altamura, Bari, Puglia, Italy.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S13] Letter from Maria LaCalamita (Westchester, New York, USA) to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S254] U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 [database on-line], 2007, Ancestry.com.
- [S635] Naturalization Index for Southern District of New York; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City: Certificate #13939, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 3, ED 4, AD 5, Page 5, Line 1-6.
- [S276] "World War II Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Casualties, 1941-1945"; Ancestry.com; Provo, Utah, USA, Notification of son's death. Hereinafter cited as "World War II Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Casualties."
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 3-592, Sheet 5B, Line 47-56.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.