If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Giosafatto Lacalamita b. 22 Feb 1889, d. 1 Jun 1955|
|Mother||Caterina Losquadro b. 4 Jan 1899, d. 14 Jul 1982|
|Relationships||Great-uncle of William Joseph Girimonti III|
Grandfather of Daniel Lux
|Name Variation||Jerry LaCalamito|
|Birth*||10 September 1928||2|
|Birth||9 October 1928||New York, USA3|
|(Son) Census||15 April 1930||Giosafatto Lacalamita; 1116 Intervale Avenue, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.826667,-73.896389G3|
|(Son) Census||4 April 1940||(Head of Household) Giosafatto Lacalamita, Caterina Losquadro; 1148 Tiffany Street, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.827500,-73.895000G4|
|Death*||16 July 2007||New Rochelle, Westchester, New York, USA5|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Last Edited||3 Jul 2014|
- [S533] LaCalamito Family Tree (Ancestry.com Family Tree of joshlacal), online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/42485213/family. Hereinafter cited as LaCalamito Family Tree.
- [S546] Daniel Lux (#4570), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Daniel Lux (#4570)."
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 3-592, Sheet 5B, Line 47-56.
- [S260] Obituary, The Journal News, Publication date: 17 Jul 2007.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.