If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Georgios Maniotis b. 23 Apr 1892, d. a 1948|
|Mother||Elizabeth Clear b. 24 Apr 1890, d. 23 May 1949|
Helen Irene Maniotis (#168)
|Relationship||Great-aunt of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Birth*||9 June 1923||Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA2,3|
|(Witness) Address||9 April 1930||(Resident) George Maniotis, (Resident) Bessie Clear; 22 Burchell Avenue, Bay Shore, Suffolk, New York, USA, 40.726389,-73.254444; Renting house at $40 per month4|
|(Witness) Census||9 April 1930||Georgios Maniotis, Elizabeth Clear; 22 Burchell Avenue, Bay Shore, Suffolk, New York, USA, 40.726389,-73.2544445|
|(Daughter) Census||4 April 1940||(Head of Household) Elizabeth Maniotis; 1429 Bryant Avenue, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.830924,-73.888829; Rent: $33 / Month6|
|Marriage*||26 July 1949||(Groom) Weldon Archie Richardson Scott; Memorial Chapel, Army Medical Center, District of Columbia, USA7|
|SSN*||before 1951||New York, USA; 082-12-69982,8|
|Death*||June 1983||Biloxi, Harrison, Mississippi, USA8|
|Burial*||June 1983||Gulf Pines Memorial Gardens, 19361 28th Street, Long Beach, Harrison, Mississippi, USA, 30.386389,-89.1591672|
|Weldon Archie Richardson Scott b. 13 Sep 1914, d. 19 Apr 1969|
|2.||Steven Barry Scott+ b. 5 Oct 1946, d. 20 Jul 2004|
|3.||Ellen Marie Scott+|
|5.||Susan Elizabeth Scott+|
|6.||Sally Scott2 b. 20 Aug 1964|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Last Edited||7 Jul 2012|
- [S15] Interview with Alice Joyce (32D Edgewater Park, Bronx, New York 10465, USA), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S233] Tina Kathryne Scott (#3504), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Tina Kathryne Scott (#3504)."
- [S111] Assumption based on other data., Based on birth locations of siblings born before and after her.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930), SD 36; ED 52-81; SH 8-9.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 3-572, Sheet 3B, Lines 47-54.
- [S473] District of Columbia Marriages (1811 - 1950), FamilySearch. Hereinafter cited as District of Columbia Marriages (1811 - 1950).
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S373] Richard SCOTT (#213), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Richard SCOTT (#213)."
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.