If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Francesco Girimonti b. 4 Aug 1873, d. 1 Mar 1942|
|Children||1.||Salvatore Girimonti+ b. 12 May 1899|
|2.||Giuseppe Girimonti5 b. bt 1901 - 1902|
|3.||Concetta Girimonti b. 27 Jul 1903|
|4.||Teresa Girimonti5 b. 1905, d. 18 Mar 1905|
|5.||Jessie Girimonti10 b. s 1906, d. 8 Apr 1924|
|6.||Louise Girimonti+ b. 19 Jul 1907, d. 22 Mar 1997|
|7.||Mary Girimonti+ b. 8 Jan 1909, d. 1 Apr 1992|
|8.||Giovanni Girimonti10 b. s 1910, d. 9 Mar 1911|
|9.||Angelina Girimonti+ b. 16 Jul 1911|
|10.||Louis Girimonti+ b. 18 Oct 1912, d. 16 Aug 1988|
|11.||Caterina Girimonti b. 5 Apr 1915, d. 4 May 1916|
|12.||Anna Girimonti+ b. 10 Oct 1919, d. 14 Jan 1965|
|13.||Michael Domenic Girimonti Sr.+ b. 7 Feb 1921, d. b 2011|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||C8 - Francesco Girimonte (#5663) (c1754 - 1816)|
|Last Edited||21 Jan 2016|
- [S20] Interview with Michael Domenic Girimonti Sr. (115 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, New York 11205), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910).
- [S114] Death Record of New York City, New York, #9708, New York Bureau of Vital Records, New York, New York, New York, USA. Hereinafter cited as Death Record of New York City.
- [S281] Declaration of Intention; National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C., USA.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 9, ED 26, AD 4, Page 38, Line 41-49.
- [S56] City Directory of New York, 1934 (New York: n.pub., 1934). Hereinafter cited as New York City Directory, 1934.
- [S596] New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.