If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
#507, b. 8 January 1909, d. 1 April 1992
|Married Name||Mary Mercogliano |
|Birth*||8 January 1909||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA1 |
|Marriage*||(Groom) James Mercogliano |
|Address*||Mary Mercogliano, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA |
|(Witness) Census||16 April 1910||Francesco Girimonti; 47 Skillman Street, New York, New York, New York, USA2 |
|(Daughter) Census||1 June 1925||(Head of Household) Frank Girimonte, Domenica Pisano; 46 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.697500,-73.958611G3 |
|(Witness) Naturalization||26 April 1927||Frank Girimonte; U.S. District Court, Brooklyn, New York, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; #23851394 |
|Death*||1 April 1992||5 |
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910).
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 9, ED 26, AD 4, Page 38, Line 41-49.
- [S285] Naturalisation Record; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
- [S251] Peter Kelly (#3608), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Peter Kelly (#3608)."
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.