If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Francesco Girimonti b. 4 Aug 1873, d. 1 Mar 1942|
|Mother||Domenica Pisano b. 8 Oct 1881, d. a 1941|
|Name Variation||Louis Germonte|
|Birth||15 October 1912||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA1,2|
|Birth*||18 October 1912||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA3|
|(Son) Census||1 June 1925||(Head of Household) Frank Girimonte, Domenica Pisano; 46 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.697500,-73.958611G4|
|(Witness) Naturalization||26 April 1927||Frank Girimonte; U.S. District Court, Brooklyn, New York, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; #23851395|
|(Witness) Census||12 April 1930||Francesco Girimonti; 46 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.697500,-73.958611G6|
|Occupation*||12 April 1930||Washer, Laundry6|
|(Witness) Address||1934||(Resident) Francesco Girimonti, (Resident) Domenica Pisano; 615 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.694167,-73.959167G7|
|Address*||1934||615 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA7|
|SSN*||before 1951||New York, USA; 054-09-65641|
|Death*||16 August 1988||New York, USA1|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||C8 - Francesco Girimonte (#5663) (c1754 - 1816)|
|Last Edited||20 Jul 2009|
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322462 #25714, LDS Family History Library.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 9, ED 26, AD 4, Page 38, Line 41-49.
- [S285] Naturalisation Record; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S56] City Directory of New York, 1934 (New York: n.pub., 1934). Hereinafter cited as New York City Directory, 1934.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.