If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Nicola Antonio Girimonte b. 14 Jun 1841, d. c 1927|
|Mother||Maria Rosa Lamanna b. 24 Oct 1865, d. c 1943|
Francesco Leonardo A. Girimonte1
|Relationships||2nd cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
1st cousin 3 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Rosina L. Leonetti b. 10 Mar 1880, d. 9 Mar 1953|
|Children||1.||Nicholas I. Girimonte b. 12 Nov 1907, d. 19 Dec 1907|
|2.||Mary Philomena Girimonte+ b. 9 Nov 1908|
|3.||Emma Florence Girimonte b. 9 Nov 1909, d. 3 Jan 2004|
|4.||Josephine V. Girimonte b. 7 Apr 1911, d. 19 Aug 1996|
|5.||Nicholas Joseph Girimonte+ b. 18 Sep 1912, d. 30 Dec 1996|
|6.||Matilda Teresina Girimonte b. 17 Mar 1914, d. 7 Jul 2001|
|7.||Joseph Pasquale Luigi Girimonte+ b. 30 Apr 1916, d. 1 Mar 2010|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||25 Jun 2016|
- [S100] Birth Record, Municipio di Castelsilano (KR), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Castelsilano, Crotone, Calabria, Italy.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S146] Death Record of California, USA, online http://vitals.rootsweb.com/ca/death/search.cgi. Hereinafter cited as Death Record of California, USA.
- [S6] Emma Girimonte (#320).
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910), SD: 1, ED: 105, PG: 12B, Line: 20 - 23.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S109] LDS Microfilm.
- [S355] H.F. Suhr & Co., compiler, Funeral Records of H.F Suhr & Co. (San Francisco: H.F. Suhr & Co., 1906 - 1907). Hereinafter cited as Funeral Records of H.F Suhr & Co.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED: 38-383, Sheet: 41A, Lines: 14-19.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.