If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Nicola Antonio Girimonte1 b. 14 Jun 1841, d. c 1927|
|Mother||Maria Rosa Lamanna b. 24 Oct 1865, d. c 1943|
|Relationships||2nd cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
1st cousin 3 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Carolina Durante b. 11 Mar 1894, d. 27 Apr 1985|
|Children||1.||Nicola Luigi Girimonte|
|2.||Maria Filomena Girimonte+ b. 24 Apr 1922, d. 5 Mar 2003|
|3.||Giuseppe A. L. Girimonte+|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||25 Jun 2016|
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910), ED 310, Sheet 19A, Line 42.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S109] LDS Microfilm.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S360] City Directory of San Francisco, California, 1913 (n.p.: H.S. Crocker Co., 1913), Page 754. Hereinafter cited as City Directory of San Francisco, California, 1913.
- [S360] City Directory of San Francisco, California, 1913, Page 293.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED: 47-18A, Sheet: 1A, Lines: 20-24.
- [S146] Death Record of California, USA, online http://vitals.rootsweb.com/ca/death/search.cgi. Hereinafter cited as Death Record of California, USA.
- [S187] Birth Record of California, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.