If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
Barbara Lopez (#1739)
|Birth*||16 March 1896||San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.161111,16.7822221,2|
|Marriage*||14 December 1913||(Groom) Antonio Geromonte; Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA; #27443,4,1|
|Name Variation||14 December 1913||Geromonte4|
|(Participant) Event-Misc||circa 1930||Filomena Bitonti; Massachusetts, USA; Family photo|
|Address*||1931||(Resident) Anthony Girmonte; 231 High, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA5|
|Address||between 1934 and 1938||(Resident) Anthony Geremonte; 321 Main, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA6,7,8 |
Witness: Alfred Ignatius Geremonte
Witness: Joseph B. Geremonte
|Death*||3 May 1970||Winchester, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA; Certificate: #0222959,1|
|Antonio Girimonte b. 3 Feb 1883|
|Children||1.||Alfred Ignatius Geremonte b. 2 Jan 1915, d. 13 Nov 1992|
|2.||Joseph B. Geremonte b. 1916, d. 1944|
|3.||Frank Michael Geremonte b. 30 Mar 1919, d. 5 Feb 2007|
|4.||Filomena Irena Gilda Geremonte+ b. 3 Jan 1925, d. 16 Dec 2004|
|Charts||C12 - Luigi Girimonte (#3513) (c1764 - 1808)|
|Last Edited||20 Jan 2016|
- [S46] Letter from Frank Michael Geremonte (30 Broadway, Stoneham, MA 02180, USA) to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S530] Ancestry.com Family Tree of alessio19, online http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/18735480/family. Hereinafter cited as Ancestry.com Family Tree of alessio19.
- [S598] New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940, FamilySearch. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940.
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City: http://www.italiangen.org/NYCmarriageresults.asp, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938 (n.p.: n.pub., 1913-1938), 1931, Page 294. Hereinafter cited as City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1938, Page 248.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1936, Page 256.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1934, Page 217.
- [S181] Death Record of Massachusetts, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.