If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Antonio Girimonte b. 3 Feb 1883|
|Mother||Barbara Lopez b. 16 Mar 1896, d. 3 May 1970|
Joseph B. Geremonte (#1212)
|Occupation*||Barber or Lawyer1|
|Education*||Highest Completed: 4 Years College1|
|Birth*||1916||Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA2|
|(Witness) Address||between 1934 and 1938||(Resident) Anthony Geremonte, (Resident) Barbara Lopez; 321 Main, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA4,5,3|
|(Witness) History||between 1941 and 1944||World War II1|
|Milit-Beg||11 February 1941||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA; U.S. Army Air Corps, Air Cadet1|
|Description*||before 25 March 1942||Height: 5'6", Weight: 162 lbs.1|
|Milit-Beg*||25 March 1942||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA; Branch: U.S. Army |
Rank: Private, Drafted
Searial No.: 310 87 5731,7
|Milit-End||1944||Rank: Technical Sargeant8|
|Death*||1944||South Pacific; Killed in Action2,8|
Joseph B. Geremonte (#1212)
Miltary Death Register
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||C12 - Luigi Girimonte (#3513) (c1764 - 1808)|
|Last Edited||18 Jan 2014|
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S46] Letter from Frank Michael Geremonte (30 Broadway, Stoneham, MA 02180, USA) to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938 (n.p.: n.pub., 1913-1938), 1934, Page 217. Hereinafter cited as City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1938, Page 248.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1936, Page 256.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data.
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S276] "World War II Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Casualties, 1941-1945"; Ancestry.com; Provo, Utah, USA. Hereinafter cited as "World War II Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Casualties."
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.