If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Antonio Piciullo b. 23 Feb 1897, d. 16 Jan 1993|
|3.||Gennaro Lawrence Piciullo+|
|4.||Joseph A. Piciullo Sr.+ b. 16 May 1932, d. 1 Nov 2002|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Last Edited||1 Jul 2014|
- [S55] Interview with William Girimonti Jr. (673 Madison Street, Bohemia, NY 11716-1516), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S434] Property Deed of New York City: Section: 51, Block: 11720, Lot: 57, New York City Department of Finance, One Center Street, 22nd Floor, New York, New York, 10007. Hereinafter cited as Property Deed of New York City.
- [S435] Mortgage record of New York City, New York City Department of Finance, One Center Street, 22nd Floor, New York, New York, New York, USA, 40.713056,-74.003611, 03 Jun 1986. Hereinafter cited as Mortgage record of New York City.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930), ED: 41-512; SD 35th; Sheet: 7B; Line: 85-88.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 44-1671, Sheet 12A, Line 39-40 & Sheet 12B, Line 41-45.
- [S18] Interview with Gennaro Lawrence Piciullo (41 Hanson Place, Sayville, NY 11782), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.