If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Antonio Ferrara2 b. s 1861|
|Mother||Giulia Aprano2 b. c 1872|
|Relationship||Great-grandmother of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Note*||According to the 1920 census, she would have arrived in 1900 as an infant.3|
|Birth*||6 February 1899||Italy1|
|Psgr List*||say 1900||3|
|Marriage License||2 November 1916||(Groom) Antonio Piciullo; Queens, New York, USA; #27754|
|Marriage*||14 November 1916||(Groom) Antonio Piciullo; Queens, New York, USA; #20895,6|
|Census*||16 January 1920||Tony Piciullo; 1347 Lawn Avenue, Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA7|
Anthony Piciullo (#402)
1920 US Census
16 Jan 1920
|Married Name||Angelina Piciullo|
|Death*||12 January 1927||1333 102nd Street, Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA; #2991|
Angelina Ferrara (#403)
Death: 12 Jan 1927
|Burial*||15 January 1927||St. John's Cemetery1|
|Antonio Piciullo b. 23 Feb 1897, d. 16 Jan 1993|
|Children||1.||Angelina Piciullo+ b. 1 Apr 1922, d. 26 Oct 1989|
|2.||(?) STILLBORN b. 1926, d. 1926|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)|
|Last Edited||25 Mar 2018|
- [S596] New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949.
- [S596] New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949: Death record of Daughter, Angelina.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S637] New York, New York, Marriage License Indexes, 1907-1995, Marriage Record Index, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.. Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD:4, ED: 367, Sheet: 5A, Line 48-49.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.