If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Birth*||21 May 1908||Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA, 47.65573,-117.3552G1,2,3|
|Marriage*||30 August 1947||(Groom) Alexander Charlemagne Gerimonte; St. Joseph's Catholic Church, 601 S. Lincoln Avenue, Sandpoint, Bonner, Idaho, USA, 48.268056,-116.575278G4,5,6|
|Address*||1959||Alexander Charlemagne Gerimonte; 4018 E. 28th Avenue, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA, 47.65573,-117.3552G1|
|Death*||16 October 2001||2|
|Burial*||October 2001||Holy Cross Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA; Plot: G-704-3/12|
|Alexander Charlemagne Gerimonte b. 2 Feb 1894, d. 20 Jul 1966|
|Charts||C2 - Saverio Girimonte (#3940) (c1741 - 1801)|
|Last Edited||15 Jan 2014|
- [S506] Naturalization Record for Eastern District of Washington, Naturalisation record for adopted son, Umberto Massacci (#2707); Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
- [S232] Cemetery Records Online, online http://www.interment.net, /data/us/wa/spokane/holycross/holycross_gegl.htm.
- [S502] United States Public Records Index, online http://familysearch.org. Hereinafter cited as U.S. Public Records Index.
- [S469] Idaho Marriages (1878-1898;1903-1942): Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M00853-4
System Origin: Idaho-EASy
Source Film Number: 2021212
Reference Number: item 2-5 p 13 cn7, FamilySearch. Hereinafter cited as Idaho Marriages (1878-1898;1903-1942).
- [S147] Sergei Scurfield, online http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi
- [S143] James A. Gerimonte (#3021), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "James A. Gerimonte (#3021)."
- [S506] Ancestry.com Naturalization Record for Eastern District of Washington, Provo, Utah, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.