If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Birth*||30 May 1894||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 53.546389,-113.496111G3,4|
|Marriage*||19 July 1915||(Groom) Alexander Charlemagne Gerimonte; Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA, 47.65573,-117.3552G; License No. 190371,2,3|
Alexander Charlemagne Gerimonte (#1698)
Marriage: 19 Jul 1915
Spokane, Washington, USA
|(Witness) Census||3 January 1920||Alexander Charlemagne Gerimonte; 31 Columbia Avenue, Waterville, Douglas, Washington, USA4|
|Death*||30 December 1944||Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA, 47.65573,-117.3552G; Cert #: 19022,3,5|
|Alexander Charlemagne Gerimonte b. 2 Feb 1894, d. 20 Jul 1966|
|Child||1.||Irmen Garde Gerimonte+ b. 18 Aug 1917, d. 19 Jan 2001|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||C2 - Saverio Girimonte (#3940) (c1741 - 1801)|
|Last Edited||15 Jan 2014|
- [S482] Marriage Record of Spokane County, Washington, USA.
- [S143] James A. Gerimonte (#3021), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "James A. Gerimonte (#3021)."
- [S147] Sergei Scurfield, online http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD 5, ED 39, Sh 29A.
- [S183] Death Record of Washington, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.