If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Francesco Antonio Girimonte1 b. 30 Nov 1858, d. 8 Apr 1941|
|Mother||Caterina Oliverio b. c 1875, d. b 1930|
|Birth||19 October 1900||Washington, USA2,3,4,5|
|Birth*||circa 1903||Washington, USA6|
|(Witness) Census||17 April 1910||Francesco Antonio Girimonte, Francesco Saverio Girimonte; 1725 Grand Street, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA7|
|(Witness) Census||5 April 1930||Francesco Antonio Girimonte; 139 South Sherman Street, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA; Second entry into 1930 census6|
|Education*||before 11 August 1942||Highest Completed: Grammar School4|
|Description*||before 11 August 1942||Height: 5'3", Weight: 164 lbs.4|
|Occupation*||before 11 August 1942||Barber4|
|Milit-Beg*||11 August 1942||Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA, 47.65573,-117.3552G; Branch: U.S. Army Air Corps|
Rank: Private, Drafted
Serial No.: 39 453 3994,8
|Military*||between 27 August 1942 and 15 April 1943||Washington, USA; 303rd Training Group8|
|Milit-End*||15 April 1943||8|
|Marriage*||26 June 1947||(Bride) Georgia A. Parks; Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA, 47.65573,-117.3552G; #1189|
Louis Gerimonte (#2805)
Marriage: 26 Jun 1947
Spokane, Washington, USA
|Death*||6 March 1949||Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA, 47.65573,-117.3552G; Cert #: 54505,2,8|
Louis Gerimonti (#2805)
U.S. Headstone Application
06 Mar 1949
|Burial*||8 March 1949||Holy Cross Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA; Plot: D-106-6/110,8|
|Georgia A. Parks|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||C2 - Saverio Girimonte (#3940) (c1741 - 1801)|
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2014|
- [S143] James A. Gerimonte (#3021), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "James A. Gerimonte (#3021)."
- [S221] Debra Porter, e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Debra Porter."
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S183] Death Record of Washington, USA.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910), S.D. 3, E.D. 159, Wd 1, Page 3B, Line 59-69.
- [S523] Headstone Applications for Military Veterans, 1925-1963 [database on-line], Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
- [S482] Marriage Record of Spokane County, Washington, USA.
- [S232] Cemetery Records Online, online http://www.interment.net, /data/us/wa/spokane/holycross/holycross_gegl.htm.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.