If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Francesco Girimonte b. 28 Mar 1865, d. 1933|
|Mother||Maria Francesca Chiarello b. 27 Mar 1875, d. 20 Apr 1957|
|Name Variation||Paul Girimonte1|
|Birth*||25 September 1897||Casino, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy, 39.271667,16.7691671,3|
|Psgr List*||from 4 November 1907 to 20 November 1907||Maria Francesca Chiarello; Port of Naples, Napoli, Napoli, Campania, Italy, 40.835556,14.285278; Ship: Principe di Piemonte. Did not sail with ship.4|
Paolo Girimonte (#2204)
20 Nov 1907
|(Witness) Psgr List||12 November 1910||Maria Francesca Chiarello; Napoli, Napoli, Campania, Italy, 40.835556,14.2852784,5,6|
|(Witness) Immigration||21 November 1910||Maria Francesca Chiarello; New York, New York, New York, USA; Ship- Romanic, Line- White Star Line4,5,6|
|(Witness) Migration||after 21 November 1910||Maria Francesca Chiarello; Francesco Girimonte, Montgomery, Kanawha, West Virginia, USA; House of Husband4,5|
|Military-Draft-Regis*||12 September 1918||Local Board of Contra Costa County, Richmond, Contra Costa, California, USA3|
Paolo Girimonte (#2204)
WWI Draft Registration
12 Sep 1917
|Employment*||12 September 1918||Standard Oil Company, Richmond, Contra Costa, California, USA; Laborer3|
|Address*||12 September 1918||100 Standard Avenue, Richmond, Contra Costa, California, USA3|
|DecIntent*||between 12 September 1918 and 2 February 1920||6,3|
|(Witness) Census||2 February 1920||Francesco Girimonte, Maria Francesca Chiarello; 379 Park Street, Englewood, Siskiyou, California, USA6|
|Occupation||2 February 1920||Englewood, Siskiyou, California, USA; Laborer, Sash & Door Factory6|
|(Witness) Census||15 April 1930||Francesco Girimonte; Pacific Highway, South Side, Weed, Siskiyou, California, USA, 41.413611,-122.3813897|
|Occupation*||15 April 1930||Salesman, Grocery Store7|
|Employment||between 1 April 1939 and 31 March 1940||He earned $1500 annual salary from 1939 - 1940. He was employed for a full 52 weeks during this year.8|
|Occupation||circa 1940||Retail grocery clerk8|
|Naturalization*||before 22 April 1940||9,8|
|(Resident) Census||22 April 1940||(Head of Household) Giuseppe Chiodo, (Resident) Maria Girimonte; Weed, Siskiyou, California, USA, 41.413611,-122.3813898|
|Education*||before 29 October 1942||Highest Completed: Grammar School9|
|Description*||before 29 October 1942||Height: 5'7", Weight: 168 lbs.9|
|Occupation||before 29 October 1942||Sales Clerk9|
|Milit-Beg*||29 October 1942||Sacramento, Sacramento, California, USA; Branch: U.S. Army, Rank: Private, Drafted9,2|
|Milit-End*||13 May 1943||2|
|Death*||25 December 1979||Siskiyou, California, USA1|
|Burial*||circa 28 December 1979||Winema Cemetery, Weed, Siskiyou, California, USA, 41.4402864,-122.382890110|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||A1 - Fortunato Girimonte (#1342) (c1796 - >1841)|
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2014|
- [S146] Death Record of California, USA, online http://vitals.rootsweb.com/ca/death/search.cgi. Hereinafter cited as Death Record of California, USA.
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S109] LDS Microfilm.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD 2, ED 122, Sh 17B.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 47-6, Sheet 14B, Line 61-69.
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S495] Linda Freeman, e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Linda Freeman."
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.