If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
#1702, b. 24 April 1908, d. 4 June 1970
|Birth*||24 April 1908||1 |
|Birth||27 April 1908||2 |
|(Witness) Census||17 April 1910||Francesco Antonio Girimonte, Francesco Saverio Girimonte; 1725 Grand Street, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA3 |
|(Witness) Census||5 April 1930||Francesco Antonio Girimonte; 139 South Sherman Street, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA; Second entry into 1930 census4 |
|SSN*||Washington, USA; 533-03-13291 |
|Residence*||before 4 June 1970||Pierce, Washington, USA5 |
|Death*||4 June 1970||Tacoma, Pierce, Washington, USA; Cert #: 0140321,5 |
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S221] Debra Porter, e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Debra Porter."
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910), S.D. 3, E.D. 159, Wd 1, Page 3B, Line 59-69.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S183] Death Record of Washington, USA.
- [S493] Dean GERIMONTE (#2705), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Dean GERIMONTE (#2705)."
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.