If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Giuseppe Giovanni Saverio Maria Girimonti b. 8 Sep 1881, d. 30 Jul 1951|
|Mother||Filomena Russo b. c 1885|
|Relationships||2nd cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
3rd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|SSN*||New York, USA; 101-03-46801,2|
|Name Variation||Giuseppe Girimonte|
|Name Variation||Joseph Gerimonte1|
|Birth*||15 April 1916||1|
|Occupation*||Ice Cream Business|
|Birth||24 April 1916||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA3|
|(Witness) Census||3 January 1920||Giuseppe Giovanni Saverio Maria Girimonti; 773 Kent Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA4|
|(Witness) Census||1930||(Head of Household) Giuseppe Giovanni Saverio Maria Girimonti, Filomena Russo; 116 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA5|
|(Son) Census||5 April 1940||Giuseppe Giovanni Saverio Maria Girimonti, Filomena Russo; 116 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; Owned their own home. Paid $60006|
|Description*||before 18 September 1940||Height: 5'4", Weight: 155 lbs.7|
|Education*||before 18 September 1940||Highest Completed: 3 Years High School7|
|Milit-Beg*||18 September 1940||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; Branch: U.S. Army, Coast Artillery Corps|
Rank: Private, 1 year enlistment, Volunteered7,2
|Milit-End*||17 September 1941||2|
|Death*||21 October 1974||1,2|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2014|
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S67] Birth Record Index of New York City, 1322464 #1606/85, LDS Family History Library.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 24-602, Sheet 3A, Line 28-31.
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.