If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Ignazio Girimonte b. May 1854, d. bt 1921 - 16 Apr 1930|
|Mother||Filomena Bitonti b. c 1865, d. 1944|
|May Eckford b. 9 Oct 1904, d. Feb 1994|
|Children||1.||Alan Geremonte1 b. bt 1924 - 1926, d. bt 1924 - 1926|
|2.||Allison Geremonte1 b. bt 1924 - 1926, d. bt 1924 - 1926|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||C12 - Luigi Girimonte (#3513) (c1764 - 1808)|
|Last Edited||17 Jan 2014|
- [S155] Lois GEREMONTE (1795), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Lois GEREMONTE (1795)."
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910), ED: 1022, Sheet: 14A.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938 (n.p.: n.pub., 1913-1938), Page 884. Hereinafter cited as City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.