If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
Austin Louis Geremonte
#1209, b. 6 May 1903, d. 22 February 1998
|Education*||Completed: 4 Years of High School1 |
|Name Variation||Louis A. Geremonte4 |
|Birth*||6 May 1903||Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA2,3,5 |
|Birth||15 May 1903||6 |
|(Witness) Census||29 April 1910||Ignazio Girimonte; 300 Spring Lane, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA7 |
|(Witness) Census||15 January 1920||Ignazio Girimonte; Spring Lane, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA8 |
|(Participant) Event-Misc||circa 1930||Filomena Bitonti; Massachusetts, USA; Family photo |
|(Witness) Census||16 April 1930||Filomena Bitonti; 27 Spring Lane, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA4 |
|Occupation*||between 16 April 1930 and 1938||Insurance Agent9,10,11,4 |
|Name Variation||1931||Lewis A. Geremonte12 |
|(Witness) Address||between 1931 and 1938||(Resident) Filomena Bitonti; 55 Spring Lane, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA9,10,11,12 |
|Marriage*||(Bride) Mary F. |
|Occupation||before 1 December 1942||Photographer, Retouching Artist1 |
|Description*||before 1 December 1942||Height: 5'7", Weight: 173 lbs.1 |
|Milit-Beg*||1 December 1942||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA; Branch: U.S. Army, Rank: Private, Drafted1 |
|Milit-Beg||14 December 1942||U.S. Army, WWII3 |
|Milit-End*||7 June 1945||Rank: Technician 5th Grade3,5 |
|Address*||March 1994||(Wife) Mary F.; 63 Mott Street, Arlington, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA13,6 |
|Death*||22 February 1998||Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA; Certificate: #01708114,3,5 |
|Burial*||Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Medford Street, Arlington, Massachusetts, USA5 |
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S525] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
- [S502] United States Public Records Index, online http://familysearch.org. Hereinafter cited as U.S. Public Records Index.
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910), ED: 1022, Sheet: 14A.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938 (n.p.: n.pub., 1913-1938), 1938, Page 248. Hereinafter cited as City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1936, Page 256.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1934, Page 217.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1931, Page 293.
- [S110] Database America People Search, online http://api2-2.databaseamerica.com
- [S181] Death Record of Massachusetts, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.