If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Antonio Girimonte1 b. 10 Apr 1878, d. 1 Mar 1962|
|Mother||Maria Muraca b. c 1886|
|Name Variation||Louis Geremonte2|
|Birth*||26 May 1904||New York, USA3,1|
|(Witness) Census||20 April 1910||Anthony Gerimonte; 367 Broome Street, New York, New York, New York, USA1|
|(Son) Census||1 June 1915||(Head of Household) Antonio Girimonte, Maria Muraca; 337 E. 173rd Street, Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA, 40.843535,-73.905588G4|
|(Witness) Census||5 January 1920||Antonio Geremonte; 1680 Anthony Ave., Bronx, Bronx, New York, USA5|
|SSN*||before 1951||New York, USA; 056-07-24462|
|Death*||before October 1978||Staten Island, Richmond, New York, USA2|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||C10 - Vincenzo Girimonte (#3936) (c1742 - 1807)|
|Last Edited||3 Jul 2012|
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910), E.D. 791, Wd 14, Pg 7a.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), V106 ED165 Line 80.
- [S455] New York State Census (1915), Block 6, ED 27, AD 35, Page 28, Line 37-43.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD:2, ED:165, SH: 2B, AD: 2, LN: 30-36.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 3, ED 10, AD 8, Page 12, Lines 17-19.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.