If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Vincenzo Girimonti b. s 1848|
|Elisabetta Angela Lopez b. 11 Feb 1886, d. Feb 1956|
|Children||1.||James S. Girmonde+1 b. 1 Jun 1908, d. Feb 1984|
|2.||Victoria Girmonde1 b. 28 May 1909, d. 12 Aug 1992|
|5.||Samuel Girmonde+1 b. 20 Nov 1916, d. 4 Dec 1989|
|6.||Rose Girmonde b. 28 Jan 1921, d. Nov 1984|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||E4 - Giuseppe Girimonti (#4045) ( - )|
|Last Edited||26 Jun 2016|
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration), Serail #: 2534; Order #: H-646. Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S97] Birth Record, Municipio di Scandale (KR), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Scandale, Crotone, Calabria, Italy.
- [S22] Passport.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S109] LDS Microfilm.
- [S57] Interview with Joseph Girmonde , by William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.