If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Battista Argento2 b. 27 Jan 1862, d. 12 Nov 1941|
|Mother||Eugenia Sandrini2 b. 10 Apr 1869, d. 23 Aug 1934|
|Relationship||2nd great-uncle of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Last Edited||21 Mar 2018|
- [S415] Birth record, Municipio di Torano Castello (CS), Torano Castello, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.505833,16.145556.
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S253] Family Search Website, e-mail message from http://www.familysearch.org to unknown recipient. Hereinafter cited as "Family Search Website."
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S203] U.S. Federal Census (1900), WD2, SD2, ED15, SH4A, LN21 - 27.
- [S596] New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.