If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Battista Argento b. 27 Jan 1862, d. 12 Nov 1941|
|Mother||Eugenia Sandrini b. 10 Apr 1869, d. 23 Aug 1934|
|Relationship||2nd great-uncle of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Birth*||2 December 1899||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; #196642|
Antonio Argento (#542)
Birth: 02 Dec 1899
|(Son) Census||4 June 1900||(Head of Household) Battista Argento; 1 Harris Court, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA3|
|(Witness) Address||30 July 1907||(Resident) Battista Argento, (Resident) Eugenia Sandrini; 144 Hudson Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.701944,-73.981111G1|
|(Witness) Address||24 February 1908||(Resident) Battisto Argento, (Resident) Eugenia Sandrini; 170 Prospect Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.665556,-73.992778G1|
|(Son) Census||1 June 1915||(Head of Household) Battista Argento, Eugenia Sandrini; 315 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.688333,-73.956944G4|
|(Son) Census||1 June 1925||(Head of Household) Battio Argento, Jennie Argento; 164 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.693449,-73.956876G5|
|Marriage*||3 July 1926||Henrietta Gunther6|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Last Edited||21 Mar 2018|
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S595] New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909.
- [S203] U.S. Federal Census (1900), WD2, SD2, ED15, SH4A, LN21 - 27.
- [S455] New York State Census (1915), Block 13, ED 14, AD 11, Page 21, Line 26-31.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 1, ED 15, AD 11, Page 4, Line 9-13.
- [S632] John Anthony Argenti (#5779), e-mail message from unknown author e-mail to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "John Anthony Argenti (#5779)."
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.