If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Giuseppe Girimonti1 b. 3 Oct 1879|
|Mother||Teresa Girimonte1 b. 1 May 1887, d. 22 Jan 1966|
|SSN*||Pennsylvania, USA; 198-07-83851|
|Name Variation||Louis Girimonte2|
|Birth*||2 February 1910||1|
|Marriage*||(Bride) Mary Gernotta3|
|Occupation*||circa 1940||Press Operator, Steel Company4|
|Census*||10 April 1940||Margaret Gernotta; 4130 Orchard Street, Frankford, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 40.007201,-75.088484G; Rent: $13 / Month4|
Brother: Frank Girimonti
Father: Giuseppe Girimonti
|Address*||27 April 1942||4130 Paul Street, Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA2|
|Residence*||Bryn Mawr, Delaware, Pennsylvania, USA1|
|Death*||15 August 1997||1|
|Mary Gernotta b. 26 Sep 1916, d. Feb 1980|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||F1 - Giuseppe Antonio Gerimonte (#3365) (c1797 - 1848)|
|Last Edited||1 Jul 2014|
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S254] U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 [database on-line], 2007,Serial Number: U1345, Ancestry.com.
- [S179] Ruth Scarcelli Dupuis (#3212), e-mail message from e-mail address (5249 Estero Blvd, Ft. Myers Beach, FL, USA. +1 (732) 463-7352) to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Ruth Scarcelli Dupuis (#3212)."
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 51-618, Sheet 11A, Lines 28-34.
- [S249] Rosemarie SCARCELLI (#3552), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Rosemarie SCARCELLI (#3552)."
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.