If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Giovanni Battista Girimonte b. 19 Apr 1850|
|Mother||Caterina Mazzei b. c 1841, d. b 11 Nov 1934|
|Anna Maria Loria|
|Children||1.||Battista Girimonte+ b. 30 Sep 1909, d. 22 Sep 1989|
|2.||Antonio Girimonte+ b. 18 Nov 1909|
|3.||Giovanni Girimonte+ b. 5 Aug 1911, d. 13 Sep 1998|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Last Edited||17 Mar 2018|
- [S295] Atti di Leva di Cosenza, Calabria, Italy (Cosenza Calabria, Italy: Archivio di Stato (Cosenza)), Ufficio Leva della Provincia di Cosenza, Enlistment year 1883.Volume number 193,
document number 142 page 213 section a
Salvatore Girimonte, enlisted on 07/07/1903
born on 20/04/1883 to SAN GIOVANNI IN FIORE
son/daughter of Giovan Battista Girimonte and of Caterina Mazzei. Hereinafter cited as Atti di Leva di Cosenza, Calabria, Italy.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data.
- [S60] Atti di Notificazione di San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italia: #1642058, Municipio di San Giovanni in Fiore (CS), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.253333,16.697222. Hereinafter cited as Atti di Notificazione di San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italia.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data., Based on the date of Marriage banns. Marriage nor,mally follows three weeks later.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data., Battista (#2754) was born in Sep 1909, so assuming impregnatiion of wife in January 1909 therefore must have been in San Giovanni at least then.
- [S324] Shawn Girimonte (#3961), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III, Died during WWI. Hereinafter cited as "Shawn Girimonte (#3961)."
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.