If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Luigi Girimonte1 b. 17 Sep 1852, d. bt 10 Jan 1920 - 7 Apr 1930|
|Mother||Giuseppina Mirabelli1 b. c 1873|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||C2 - Saverio Girimonte (#3940) (c1741 - 1801)|
|Last Edited||30 Jul 2009|
- [S61] Birth Record, Birth record of Giuseppe (#1634), Municipio di San Giovanni in Fiore (CS), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.253333,16.697222.
- [S61] Birth Record, #224.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S281] Declaration of Intention, 23 Mar 1936, #11618; National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C., USA.
- [S281] Declaration of Intention.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S285] Naturalisation Record; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.