If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Salvatore Girimonte b. 13 Feb 1846|
|Mother||Rosa Allevato b. c 1854|
|SSN*||SSAN: 181-12-0173, State Issued: Pennsylvania1|
|Birth||9 December 1890||San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.161111,16.782222G2|
|Birth||5 September 1891||1|
|Birth*||8 December 1891||3|
|Occupation*||circa 1909||Farm Laborer|
|Psgr List*||4 December 1909||Giovanni Girimonte; Port of Naples, Napoli, Napoli, Campania, Italy, 40.835556,14.285278G; Ship: Oceania4|
|Description*||4 December 1909||Height: 4' 9", Complexion: natural, Hair: chestnut, Eyes: chestnut4,5|
|Immigration*||16 December 1909||Giovanni Girimonte; New York, New York, New York, USA; Ship- Oceania, Line- (Austro-American Line) or (La Veloce Line)4,5|
|Residence*||after 16 December 1909||Giovanni Girimonte; Antonio Girimonte, 801 Webster Avenue, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, USA; house of Brother4,5 |
Witness: Antonio Girimonte
|Description||5 June 1917||Height: Short; Build: Medium; Eyes: Brown; Hair: Black6|
|Military-Draft-Regis*||5 June 1917||2nd Precinct, Sharpsburg, Pennsylvania, USA; WWI Draft7|
Pasquale Girimonte (#1588)
World War I Draft Card (05 Jun 1917)
|Residence*||5 June 1917||124 10th Street, Sharpsburg, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, USA6|
|Occupation||5 June 1917||Hubbard & Co., Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, USA; Laborer6|
|Milit-Beg*||19 September 1917||1|
|Milit-End*||3 July 1919||1|
|(Witness) PetnCitizenship||26 August 1919||Domenico Tallarico; U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, USA8|
|Death*||30 November 1972||Lodi, Bergen, New Jersey, USA3,1|
|Burial*||December 1972||New Jersey, USA|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||C14 - Annunciato Girimonte (#1894) (c1772 - b1883)|
|Last Edited||16 Jan 2014|
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S61] Birth Record, 1640600 #520, Municipio di San Giovanni in Fiore (CS), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.253333,16.697222.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S109] LDS Microfilm.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration), Serial #: 2186; Order #: 496. Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S176] Military Records, WW I Draft Registration Card, Serail #: 2186; Order #: 496.
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.